Dienstag, 26. April 2011

Tschüss Niveau und Anstand. Bis Montag!

(5) my favourite quote

Schwer ein Lieblingszitat zu finden. Ich mag immer wieder andere Sprüche. Deshalb jetzt ein paar, die ich zur zeit mag.

"The truth is, I have a bad habit of comparing myself to others. There’s always someone with a better smile, nicer clothes, a skinnier waist, brighter eyes, and amazing hair. I put myself down all the time. I can never be happy with the way I look at all. I’m self-conscious and that’s probably the number one thing I want to change about me."
-
"What’s teenage love? It is staying up late for each other and barely staying awake in class the next day. It is passing each other between classes and stopping by to say hi but end up running to your next class right before the bell rings. It is going to the mall, wandering around hand in hand with a silence that is comfortable. It is watching a movie in the theaters with his arm slowly creeping around your shoulder and you resting your head in his arms. It is walking around at night for no reason at all: his chest, your head and looking at the stars. It is uncertainty of how long it will last. A risk you are both willing to take, even if means you will have a broken heart. It is note yet true love, not like, not lust or infatuation. It is teenage love here to stay, here to play with our hearts and never go away."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen